View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 05:15 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I'd first save a bunch of computer weanies, because i can't go without my gadgets and can't fix the things to save my life. Then I'd save my wife, because I kinda dig her. After that, I'd let the hordes claw and spike their way to the door of the ship and let the first five hundred get on board just for the entertainment value.
NO no!!

You are the captain of the alien ship.

You have to choose which of the miserable humans left on Earth to save.

You have no personal agenda..........how do you choose?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote