View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 11:15 AM   #15
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell
But I do also think that the Sony interface has a lot of room for improvement outside of the simple page turning portion. It takes a while to catch on the menus and the joystick control. You can't go directly to a particular page number. And there are various essential features requireing the user to hold a button down for 5 secs (like move to landscape mode).
Excellent point, Bob, and you're entirely correct. While I do think that the interface sounds more complex than it is, it still clearly has much room for improvement. I should have been clear about that.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote