View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 09:26 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Oh, absolutely. Bookeen's support used to be absolutely dire. There used to be a running joke in the Bookeen forum here at MR that when Bookeen promised a bug fix "on Monday", they meant "the second Monday of the week". Endless delivery promises broken.

It's years since I've owned a Bookeen reader, though (my last one was the Opus) and I've no idea if they're better now. Perhaps a more recent owner could comment?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote