View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 07:40 AM   #2
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
update: an hour later it had deregistered again. Mayday, this time around, had me do a hold power button for many seconds reset, *& so far so good.
they will monitor and call me back tomorrow. Last resort will be a complete factory reset and lose all sideloads, all passwords etc.

if it keeps happening I think I can negotiate an out-of-warranty trade in /trade up for a new one. google tells me I am not the only sufferer but offers no guaranteed fix.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote