View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 08:15 PM   #636
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
One question I have is where in the heck is my pocket section? I've looked high and low and nowhere can I find how to log into pocket. Do I not have it because I bought a Japanese Aura? I am on software 3.1.0
As Josieb1 said, there should be an "Articles from Pocket" menu item on the "Library" menu on the home page. From memory, the first time you open that, it prompts you to log in. If it doesn't, as of 3.1.0, Kobo have put the different accounts you can use on the "Accounts" page in the settings.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote