View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 02:11 PM   #2556
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Welcome back...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
So, I've been made aware that there's a decline in devilishness in this thread, which is absolutely unacceptable so close to All Hallow's Eve. I thought I should stop by. I do apologize for my lack of participation but, as some of you know, I've been without a minion for quite some time and that has a negative affect on my social skills.

I do hope I can be forgiven. The universal shift occurring nine days hence should balance things nicely, and I hope to be able to maintain my prior levels of interaction thereafter.

(posting in character is fun )
Murphy and I plan to attend the Wild Hunt again this year. Will you be joining us? If so, bring your own mount as there's only room for the two of us on Murph's Harley.

(I agree that posting in character is fun )

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote