View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 04:56 PM   #12
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Woohoo. My PW2 just arrived 2 days early. Unfortunately, I won't be able to post photos yet.
That's awesome you got it so early! Did you select regular 2 day shipping speed with Amazon Prime? I chose 1 day and just called Amazon and they say mine has not shipped yet, but will ship later tonight. He assured me it would be here tomorrow, but I'm feeling a little doubtful now considering it definitely hasn't shipped. I guess I'll see what happens.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote