Thread: Silliness Tomorrow's Question
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 02:03 PM   #13
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Does that make "whom" a plural of "who"s? And is the lack of capitalization of the proper name because they are such small beings?

Boy, it sure is getting foggy* in here... last time I got caught in a weird fog, I spent the weekend being chased by giant spiders in my basement...

I honestly don't know what you are talking about here. Since when are whose the pleural of anything, and where are these small beings of whom you speak? However, I did mistype horton, please disregard the upper case H. As in, "Whos' hortons are these spilled all over the table?" or "The delivery of hortons will be delayed due to problems with the maisies."
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote