View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:17 PM   #211
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by skull43 View Post
i need downgrade.. but is difficult... and I does not speak english.. i use sometimes a google traductor.. but Context is a problem ¿Can be packaged a binary downgrade? Sorry for my ignorance.. but.. Is a more understandable Only "Update Kindle" haha
Error Code: 007 == Means you do not have the certificate installed that is required to check the signature of an update_*.bin file.

So how could you run a binary downgrade if we packaged it?
You need the certificate to run it.
But if you had the certificate, you wouldn't need the downgrade.

So follow these directions to manually install the certificate:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=203971

You might even mention what your native language is, so people who know it could help you either by PM or on the chat channel.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote