View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 10:12 AM   #502
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
I just said that I don't care about the "strict" interpretation of the laws. Strictly speaking, in the "strict" interpretation of the law, this post is copyrighted by me. And nobody else is allowed to use it.

I just mean that what does it matter since the book is going to be public domain soon anyway. The estate wouldn't make any more money and no harm done in any case. As long as nobody suffers any financial harm in it, the law can be slightly bended, but not broken.
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote