View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #425
gosmo
gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
If you are seeing COLOR BLOBS on my photo, then we are looking at different pictures entirely.

I see NO color blobs there. The almost invisible pinkish SHADE in the upper right corner is not visible at all on my unit.

That IS THE PROBLEM. Its really illusions (contrasted with halucinations). I am perceiving the illusion of perfection and you are perceiving the illusion of a disastrous color blob problem.

There is no way Amazon will ever be able to correct illusions. Its simply not possible.

If I were you, I'd forget the Paperwhite. Send it in for a refund and buy a Kindle Fire HD.

I've noticed that problem in the comments at the PW page on the Amazon site. The vast majority see perfection and a large minority see color blods on their original units and on their replacements. Apparently, the PW, itself, is causing this huge difference. I doubt if Amazon will ever solve this one.
Between the pink blobs and dark green center it is extremely distracting and hard to concentrate. And it is REAL. On my first unit, I had all the problems I have now but they weren't nearly as pronounced. On my replacement it's much worse. Reading starting from the left is pink, then I get to the middle it's dark green, almost like you take your fist and smudged newsprint down the entire center, and then pink again. To top it off it varies from the top to bottom. Thats what I am SEEING.
gosmo is offline   Reply With Quote