View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 02:56 AM   #31
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
Sameer, could you tell us the resolution of the Mini screen?

Some sources state that it is 600x800, which would put it in the same range of enhanced resolution (DPI) as the Glo - around 210 DPI.

P.S. - One thing I find impressive, and not to be found in the B&N or Kindle forums, is that the Kobo folks actually follow the forums and listen to customers. Now if I could only figure out how to pre-order a Mini, I'd be on it in a minute...
That's exactly correct. It is still 600x800, so as a nice side effect you get a high DPI on the smaller screen making text look crisper. This in combination with TypeGenius make the Mini a serious reading machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eon View Post
Thank you Sameer for all the information.

I would like to find out if the IR touch technology from neonode supports multi-touch? Features such as pinch to zoom will be great for viewing pdf.
Unfortunately we do not support multi-touch on these devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewacide View Post
Quite often I have a picture/diagram in an epub/kepub book I'd like to zoom in on but can't. Would be a nice feature so long as it isn't triggered accidentally.
This is something we can do and is on our roadmap.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote