Thread: BeBook Pure
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #59
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
Placed next to my 5 inch Hanlin, there is not a lot of difference, it is only bigger enough to accommodate the 6 inch screen but it is much thinner and lighter. My first thought when I opened the box was how small it is.

I am very impressed with it so far and if I had to actually pay for a new reader now, I would not hesitate.

Good to know...Curious if you can adjust the Margins.... with Calibre...? or on the machine itself....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote