View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #5
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
The posted 3.0.2 firmware was recently extracted from a wifi-only K3. I think that the previous K3 firmware on gitbrew was from a K3 with 3G. Has anybody else had this 3G problem using the new firmware images? Has anybody had SUCCESS with 3G on the 3.0.2 images?
From what I heard, (and put in the noob guide,) is that they are the same firmware, It determines what model based on the presence of a 3g modem.(I remember this being somewhere in one of the debricking forums somewhere, When I get to a computer I will try and find a link.) but I don't know if it is K3 only that does this or other models are the same between variations on hardware as well.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote