View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 02:39 PM   #10
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
I think, it would be quite hard to write it even on a normal paper of the M92's size...

You could fit it to m92, but you would have to write it in zoom mode. To my experience, the writing to be readable must be written cca 20% bigger than on normal paper. It is due to not so 'sharp' pen and not so precise callibration. Real line might be a bit offset from where you think you write the line... So writing a bit bigger letters compensates for this ambiguity. You can write in zoom mode, so that in reality the letters will be 'normal' size.

But this applies to 1.6 firmware, where pen callibration was far from perfect. It could draw 1-1.5 mm way off. Now with 1.7 firmware callibration seems to be much better and so writing will be more precise, but still the uncertainity with 'not sharp' pen remains.

I guess, one might be able to make a line with precision of 0.5-1 mm. Might be OK for those who write in bigger script.

There is another 'issue'. I do not know if it is in scrible page, but if writing to pdf, it sometimes stops accepting my writing for a while. I guess, it writes data to database (or does something else), but for few seconds - no writing.

So, at situations when you need to write right now (and cannot wait for few seconds), I would prefer paper. Make a scan later and put it to e-reader.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote