View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 12:07 AM   #9
anonymoose
bookaholic
anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura, Kobo Touch, Kobo app on iPhone
The Kobo store shopping cart is one of the silliest I have experienced. Every other online purchase that I make at any other retailer's website lets me buy more than one thing at a time. I have no desire to keep scrolling through screens just so that I can buy a number of books at the same time. Instead, Kobo makes me buy one by one by one, taking a longer amount of my time to buy these books all in a row rather than all at once.
anonymoose is offline   Reply With Quote