Thread: FIRE vs TABLET
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 10:41 PM   #38
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
Scion, I am relatively sure that at one time there was a Oct 27 ship date but that is pretty close to Nov and may be what you are talking about....
I was playing around last night with the "Customize and Buy" and it said November 21 ship date. I said to myself, "That's over a month out". No different than the new Kindles. It allowed me to Checkout. So, it was for sale directly from them. That's why I'm surprised at the current status. It doesn't direct you to any retailers for purchase.

Last edited by SCION; 10-13-2011 at 10:45 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote