View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #22
rePete
Connoisseur
rePete can really shake a tail feather.rePete can really shake a tail feather.rePete can really shake a tail feather.rePete can really shake a tail feather.rePete can really shake a tail feather.rePete can really shake a tail feather.rePete can really shake a tail feather.rePete can really shake a tail feather.rePete can really shake a tail feather.rePete can really shake a tail feather.rePete can really shake a tail feather.

Device: Pandigital Novel
This has been a bad year for the budget. Last year I thought it would be fair that for every book I bought I'd put that much money in an "Equalizer" jar for my wife's habits. Prior to that, I never kept track.

I'm easily running a couple of hundred dollars a month. Note that most of my reading is non-fiction, history, politics, religion, and art (photography, mostly)

I'm an avid capatilist and everyone needs to be greased along the way. Books are from renewable resources, everyone that handles them is 'working', the freight companies will do their thing to better their delivery apparatus. I'm not adverse to used books so I like the idea of recycling the printed book.
rePete is offline   Reply With Quote