View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 08:39 PM   #90
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
FWIW, I'm sitting in front of a (rather large, 32") monitor with a rather "scary" barely above 300Hz PWM frequency, and I'm still alive.

And, no, I don't notice it with the naked (well, myopic & astigmatic ;p) eye. It's readily visible through any half-decent phone camera, as it is on the Forma. Where it also doesn't bother me one bit.

(And neither did I just after switching from my old, no PWM monitor).
My wife suffers from severe and frequent migraines. And has some other eye issues. Flashing can trigger her migraines. If anyone was going to be affected by this, I would expect she would. But, she has been has been using the Forma for the last year or so without any issues.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote