View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 01:19 AM   #9
DBDigital
Connoisseur
DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPe View Post
This app does not require root privileges, you just need to be able to install APKs from unknown sources --- does your tablet prevent that, so you need rooting?

EDIT: BTW, thanks for your kind words!
Yes sadly. It is a B&N Nook Tablet (the model after Color but before HD). It is locked down to only accept apps from their appstore and many of the apps are not being updated like they were since the newer tablets now have Google Play, so I will be rooting because of this anyway).

There use to be a easy "hack" to allow unknown sources, but it was removed with a B&N update two days after I bought my tablet and the update didn't even prompt me, just told me it was done (figures eh?).

Anyway I will give it a try as soon as I can get this rooted. And you are welcome.
DBDigital is offline   Reply With Quote