View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:19 PM   #95
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
OMG an author has an opinion, call the newspapers, get the word out quick, we must stop this from spreading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Other than advocating treason. Emphasis added:

Quote:
Regardless of law, marriage has only one definition, and any government that attempts to change it is my mortal enemy. I will act to destroy that government and bring it down, so it can be replaced with a government that will respect and support marriage, and help me raise my children in a society where they will expect to marry in their turn.
Quoted above is why I stay out of the details of these pointless debates.

Sooner or later an intelligent person, that can defend and advocate for or against a position, decides to play ignorant by making giant leaps in logic to state that someone is "advocating treason." You would have to be ignorant, stupid or purposefully exaggerating the truth beyond reason hoping no one would notice to actually state that OSC talking about destroying one government and replacing it with another government is akin to treason. I think almost 60 million folks recently voted to destroy the current government and replace it with a new government. That's a lot of treasonous folks.

Fortunately Mobileread has tools that enable users to minimize future exposure if they don't wish to participate further.

Good Reading!
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote