View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 01:44 PM   #9
vaniaspeedy
Connoisseur
vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4 Touch
Hmm... let me tell you what I think is your situation, and you tell me if I understand it correctly.

1. you have a folder "FolderToggle" in the extensions folder, and inside are folders "profile1" and "profile2", with a config file and two sh scripts, show.sh and hide.sh. You have written "Special" (no quotes) in the first line of the config file in the folder "profile1"

2. You have a folder called Special in documents, with books inside that you want to show and hide

3. you have edited the menu.json to be in german, only changing the "name" values, without touching the action.

Is this correct?
vaniaspeedy is offline   Reply With Quote