View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:35 AM   #48
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
mmm... generally no.

I you changed the boot order in BIOS then it will only select the CD over the Hard drive IF the cd is in...

You can always change it back the original order should you need to. generally MANY machines I come across actually PREFER to boot from CD if one is in the drive... (Kind of makes sense when you think about it)

However: if you didnt do BIOS amends and used the "SLAP FUNCTION BUTTONS TILL BOOTLOADER APPEARS" approach I suggested then that is a one-time deal anyways and will change back the the BIOS defaults next boot.

Cheers
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote