View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 03:03 PM   #4
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
You're right, it's not actually a DRM-problem. It IS an adobe problem. Occasionally, Adobe gets it into its little computer head that some DRM-less book has DRM. I usually solve it by turning off and on my device, or deleting, restarting and re-adding said book. There are several things that can trigger this, from what I can tell. One being related to library books that DO have DRM (they can cause problems with other books, if opened after expiration). But since you indicate you don't have any such books, I'm guessing it is another issue. Such as it didn't load onto your device properly in the first place. Anyway, for me, one of the two above solutions worked, no matter what the trigger was.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote