View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 01:42 AM   #39
bogdandr
bogdandr began at the beginning.

Device: smartq 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nation.A.List View Post
Just to check. Your WinCE files should be; two folders 'lbe' & 'boot' + 1 file 'licence'. The correct button for select OS is the top middle button. It is bad news that you are missing that button the problem now is you have opened your device and your supplier may refuse to repair. You should contact your supplier and explain the problem (who was your supplier?) I guess if it was missing a button it may be faulty elsewhere. Did it work OK with just the Std Linux OS?

With the Std Linux SmartQ7 works fine,
but all i need from that device is to work with a flash web interface, so the only way is to install somehow winCE.
I have opened the device because i am from Romania and the device is from China...that means a lot of lost time in shipping...Unfortunately i saw that the middle button was missing from the mainboard of Q7.I have a picture with that.
I have replaced the eter button with the middle missing one and...voila ..again is not working.
Is it possible that the license file that i have recived from the seller to be a wrong one?...should i be able to start the wince without the license file?
i can only choose between linux an wince OS but i cannot start any of them.
thank you
bogdandr is offline   Reply With Quote