View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 04:05 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
For me, one of the biggest advantages to using CC is that I no longer have any reason to set up a complicated path for my books. The CC app has all of my books sorted me.
Same for me. I use the CC option to name books using their unique calibre ID (UUID), which ensures that reading positions will sync in Moon+ no matter how I downloaded the book (wireless device or content server). Of course, the UUID has no relationship at all to the book's title or metadata.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote