View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
testrider
testrider began at the beginning.

Device: kindle keyboard,Samsung Galaxy S2
Calibre Companion - created wrong subdirs on device?

Hi,

I just purchased CC and I like it. There is a small problem:

- In Calibre's 'device->configured this device->save template', I configured it as "{tags:sublist(1,2,\,)}{tags:sublist(0,1,\,)}/{title}-{authors} ({id})", so that my books are put in a subdir formed by the 2nd tag, followed by 1st tag.

- I selected 'send to device' from Calibre.

- Most of them came out correct in CC, however, there are some that were missing characters. For example, I have some books tagged with 'Diabetes,Health'. Some came under "HealthDiabetes" (correct), but some also came under a separate directory "Healthabetes" (incorrect. Missing 'Di'). By the way, this is consistent: I removed all the books on CC, then from Calibre I send them all to CC again and I got the same thing (correct and incorrect subdirs with idential words).

Some missed 1 character. For example, 'Fiction' and 'iction'.

- All the books were accounted for, just that they were under different directories. There were only 180 books.

Could you take a look?
Thank you.

mike

PS: is there a way to see the current reading books in CC? (for ex: I clicked on a book to read. I use Moon+ Reader. Next time when I came back to CC, can I see the book I was reading?)

PS2: I'm running CC on a Samsung Galaxy S2 running ICS 4.0.4, Calibre 1.5 on a Windows 7 pc.

Last edited by testrider; 10-05-2013 at 12:04 PM. Reason: more info
testrider is offline   Reply With Quote