View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 01:07 AM   #16
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mook4Nook View Post
It's not an ePub file yet until I unzip its normal a rar or zip file which I must unzip to get the ePub file, how do I do this on the iPhone?
I have never seen an ePub wrapped in a rar file. An epub is already a zip file containing the eBook so it should not need a second compression. However, to get it to your phone you need the reading app. First get rid of the wrapper on your pc. Second pick a reading app and download it to your phone. You don't load an eBook onto the device rather you load the eBook as a data file for an app. The various apps have several ways to receive files. For example you could email the file as an attachment and read the email on you iPhone. Then open the file and choose an app to send it to. The app will be in the share list since you downloaded it earlier.

Read the iPhone manual on your phone if you didn't understand this.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote