View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 04:12 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
You could probably make up a search criteria for those files that are not in a virtual library and then use that to identify such books. I guess it could also become another virtual library if so desired.
I just created a Books added within the last month virtual library. Never know when it might come in handy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
I must admit I am not sure what the behaviour is when you change the metadata for a book so that it no longer meets the criteria for the virtual library you are currently using. My guess it that the book will remain showing until you do something to change the search criteria, but it is not something I have tried myself.
This sounds correct. A year back the books used to disappear immediately upon no longer meeting the criteria for the virtual library. Now they seem to hang around until I change to another library.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote