View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:16 AM   #313
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookaho!ic View Post
I have read most things and currently enjoy
Chick Lit
YA/New Adult
Paranormal romance - blame twilight then Kelley Armstrong (love all kelley Armstrong books)
thrillers
Anything with vamps/werewolves
Some of that stuff sounds aimed at the female market. I read some J.D.Robb and Nalini Singh. I thought they both had a lot of merit, but I don't generally much enjoy detective stories (J.D.Robb, though she's clearly a gifted writer), and Nalini Singh was very well constructed, but it ultimately it didn't push my buttons. Perhaps because I am male.

I like YA stuff a lot though, when it's well written.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote