View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:21 PM   #4
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I think the LED is a good idea, and that is what is done on the PocketBook Pro devices. I wanted to point out that some people complained about this feature because it ate up some battery power (probably shortening the time between charges from 30 to 29.5 days). I guess the spinning wheel would produce the same complaint. I find it amusing that it is hard to make an improvement without someone seeing it as a step backwards, no matter how good the idea.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote