View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
Glottalpoly
Enthusiast
Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Nahgem , thanks for the post and suggestion. I couldn't find any explicit documentation either way on importing external pdf metadata , but I HAVE found some Mantano users who have the same problem that I have with Aldiko , i.e. that the metadata is taken from the PDF but NOT from Calibre (problem 1 below).

I THINK that the option you are referring to is (4) above. See my original post as to why I cant do it.

This problem has also been listed on various Mantano sites, also with no solution, so it would seem that Mantano and Aldiko have the same problem.

I am seriously doubting that ANY ereader can import external (*) metadata !!
Seems like a great opportunity for someone - especially with customers prepared to pay money !!

(*) i.e. External to the data.

Last edited by Glottalpoly; 11-18-2012 at 08:48 PM.
Glottalpoly is offline   Reply With Quote