Thread: Mplayer GUI?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:36 AM   #6
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
add a bit to the code at the end (there's a nice big blank space for it)

pass >&2 (or something???) from the output (the junk that is returned if you run .gui from the command line) and splatter that into the space at the bottom via epis calls.

The code is concise and simply written. Very tidy actually I thought.

was going to get roundtuit eventually as I like this gui and the code is freely available. or it was? woops! there it is : ) thanks

But now you've asked I reckon this one should be a great first project for you.
Get involved

Data is already there you want. interface there. space there for data. compiles even on the device. couldn't ask for a better starter project now I think of it. perhaps the dev will spit up some code for you.

Make it so. And don't be whining on about your age, you have to begin to become awesome at some point. now is your time

Last edited by twobob; 10-01-2012 at 04:01 AM. Reason: less preachy, code is missing. (I have an old version)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote