View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 11:53 PM   #7
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnmr View Post
Odd, I've always had 7gb storage on gmail (7700mb). Are you sure about that?

I checked, a long time ago, 1gb was offered, but 7gb is the standard now. Who in the heck even uses Yahoo email anymore? AOL anyone?
I have one lone Yahoo account that I use for all the willing spam contest stuff I enter on occasion. It works out well so I can make my entry, check it once a week to see if there's any results...and never bother with it otherwise.

But, I'm still a bit wary of cloud storage for serious stuff. I use dropbox for some ebooks, picture sharing, and the occasional work file I need to pick up at home and on my phone... But, past that, I try not to use it a whole lot. And, when I do, I make sure I've got local copies of it on at LEAST 2 different machines.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote