View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #5
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Oh ok. I've downloaded the trunk to take a look at the code. I'm not familiar with Python, but I am very interested in learning. I have a Java/C++/PHP/VB/.NET background. Like I said, I've never used Python before so if I can get my development environment on my Mac working (using Easy Eclipse) then I may play around with it and submit some patches.

This may off topic, but what do you recommend in terms of environment for working with Python on the Mac?
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote