View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #12
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Adequate lighting and type of lighting seems to make a huge difference regardless of the device. Also font choice and size matter, and are very personal. Serif fonts on medium on the 505 work well over hours for me. The best thing I can recommend to you is regardless what you buy spend awhile experimenting with different settings to find what works best for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpink View Post
Is there any good cover for the reader?
I have the premium brown leather cover from Sony, it works for me but I have some issues with it. There are a variety of after-market covers available. Take a look in the accessories subforum to see different ones and people's opinions.

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote