View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 10:48 AM   #7
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Hi hpink!

Color me another supporter to what's been said here. I went to the 505 because of the e-ink screen. My old PDA with LCD was no longer a viable device for me. Too much eye strain. Modern e-ink screens are fantastic and shouldn't be compared to LCD at all. Apples and Oranges. I can read for hours on the 505 without any poblems, it's very natural and not like reading from LCD at all. I'd also look at the 505 over the 700 just because of the slight screen differences. If one is going to cause you problems, I'd guess it may be the 700, but I don't think either device will.

Nothing new to that post at all, but I posted to be yet another voice echoing the same thing to you.
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote