View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 03:49 AM   #4
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I have only used a 505, and I find it to be very easy on the eyes, and not really any different than a regular book, for the most part. I read for hours at a time with no issues.

From my understanding, a 505 is easier on the eyes, but that's going off what I've read here in the forum (having never played with a 700). I think grooks is exactly right-- people who have difficulty with the clarity/ease of reading of the 700 tend to be comparing it to an e-ink device.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote