View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
hpink - I've never seen the PRS-700, so I can't compare the 505 to the 700. However, I find reading on the 505 to be very easy on the eyes, even for an extended period of time. I find an LCD screen hard to focus on after a while, but I've never had any problem with the e-ink screen on the 505. I've already read more books in the first 3+ months of this year than I read all of last year, and I attribute that to being able to read for longer periods of time.

I can't say I've read for 3 hours straight as I don't pay much attention to when I start and stop (or what interruptions may occur), but I have found the 505 to be very easy on the eyes for extended reading sessions.

Good luck on your decision!

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote