Thread: Tolino Vision 6
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 01:57 AM   #29
rantanplan
Guru
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (2021), Boox Note Air 2+, Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel_anie View Post
Hi everyone.
I'm thinking about getting the Vision 6, but as for the fact I have read the posting of "papierlos-lesen", I'm concerned about not being able to use calibre anymore to transfer my ebooks to the Vision 6. In the posting it is stated, that the new Vision uses the MTP-protocol and it won't work with calibre on a Mac. The calibre manual, on the other hand, states MTP as a possible protocol to use with an Android device.
Has anyone experience with this issue: using the Tolino Vision 6 with calibre on a Mac? Anyone who had a device to test before the upcoming release tomorrow?
Thank you so much and best regards, Melanie
I'll test that tomorrow / Thursday, depending when I have the time for it.
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote