Thread: Tolino Vision 6
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 03:47 PM   #22
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanplan View Post
Two things of note:
1. I think that the unspecified 1ghz CPU for the Libra 2 is just an error, otherwise the device would just be a screen refresh in a different body.
2. Thalia (and the other stores) sell audiobooks so I'd imagine that this information is just incomplete. They even provide their competitor model for an audiobook subscription.
Didn't the Aura One and Forma use the same SoC? Most Kobos for like the past 5 years? My guess is Android 8.1 needs more power to run well than Kobo's Linux OS and that necessitated beefier hardware. Seems like this is a mash up of the Sage and Libra 2. Sage internals with Libra 2 body (and Bluetooth antenna removed to save 60 cents).
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote