View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 08:08 AM   #1140
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@Rellwood: I have done some testing here, and I cannot reproduce this. I have tried several shelves bigger 60 books, including one with 491 books.

I'm hoping this is a transient network or server problem. If it persists, can you run calibre in debug mode, do the sync for a shelf and post the log. The log might give a clue as to whether there is something I can do.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote