View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 05:35 PM   #13
jacob_qurika
jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Qurika on iOS and Android
Thank you for trying it out! I’ll add an upload button to select file(s) for direct upload. On the topic of getting books into Qurika, what would be your ideal method? Feedback on this topic would be especially valuable.

The font changes needs the server because the 3D UI for Qurika requires very fast bitmapping of the pages to send to the GPU and some preprocessing is needed on the server side to make it fast enough. I will add a real-time preview of the font size changes so you can be sure it is what you want before having to download it. I’ll also allow the ability to change the default font size so you won’t have to change it for every book.

Thanks again for trying it out. This is very valuable feedback!
jacob_qurika is offline   Reply With Quote