View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 06:16 PM   #5
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
I see nothing to entice me. I did install it on my iPhone 7+. Two font choices, Times New Roman or Verdana. You have to close the book to adjust the font. 40% of the screen is margins, and the dark grey around the edges of the book.

There is no setting for background color choices, making the font large enough to see only gives me about 100 words per page, as most of the screen is used up by the UI. I measured it, there is a 1" margin space around the text on all 4 sides.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I need font, line spacing, and background color options. Seeing a 3D representation of a book means nothing to me. Having to pay for storage makes this a certain no go to me.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote