View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 04:27 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKK View Post
It looks like the Kindle Voyage, and the Kindle Paperwhite, both have permanent price cuts. The Kindle Voyage is showing up as having a regular price of $149.99 and the Paperwhite having a regular price of $89.99
Back up to $120 again. (I did see the $90 price in the Kindle line-up temporarily, but not when I clicked on it.) I don't know if it was a screw up or if they had some kind of flash sale.

EDIT: Something is going on. You currently can't buy one with 3G or without special offers. Is the new Paperwhite about to be announced?
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote