View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 05:24 PM   #1136
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
@davidfor,

I was going to ask this before I realized I had a response to make.

Is there a way to tweak the plugin to set the book formats to automatically sync to in order?

It gets tedious when I have to sync books but have to always check the format being synced even if the entire library is one format.

I sync the books to have a Goodreads id so that my metadata that comes from Goodreads is easy to get.

If I have a library populated from books from Amazon, this would mean they are all Kindle books, and having to check each book's synced format is tedious.

If there was a way (like the way Calibre sets the cover range) of selecting the formats to automatically sync to if available, and if that version isn't available to go to the next possible format already chosen.

If book is avaiable, automatically sync to "Kindle edition"
If Kindle Edition is unavailable, sync to " e-book format"

This could allow for automatic syncing without the need to check each one. However if there is an error or a problem then the general sync window could pop up, allowing manual selection.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote