View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 08:59 PM   #1134
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bash123 View Post
Notes and Highlight Sync Problem
Hi All,
When I perform "Add to Shelf" I want to send up my notes and highlights to GR. Some books have already done so,, however, the majority do not!! I tried everything to get my notes to upload to GR to no avail!!
My books are mostly listed in My Docs, some are Amazon books as well. However, I do not see my notes being uploaded when I add them to the Read shelf.
This is probably has been discussed already and I searched everywhere on the Forum but could not find any resolution! Would someone PLEASE shed some light on it?
Assuming you have configured the plugin correctly, the notes should be being sent to GR. Something might have changed on GR, but I don't use the notes myself, so if it has, I wouldn't have noticed.

Things I can think of that might affect this are the size and content of the notes. GR probably have a maximum size for the notes, and there are probably restrictions on what can be in them. I don't off the top of my head know if they allow HTML or fully support different character sets.

If there are any errors, they should show in the debug log. If you can run calibre in debug mode and grab the log and post it, I might be able to see something. And if you have a book where the notes failed to update, you can try moving it away from the read shelf and then back to see if it fails again. If you do that, and post the debug log, it might help to see what is happening.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote