View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 08:25 PM   #1132
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
quick question, how can I upload tags to my shelves that don't have the "-" between the spaces?
Sorry, I'm not completely sure what you mean there. Do you mean make shelves on Goodreads from tags in your calibre library with dashes or spaces in the names? If so, from memory, GR doesn't allow spaces in the shelf name. It automatically renames them to use a dash instead of the space. And I assume that "this - tag" will become "this---tag".

If you meant something else, can you explain what you wanted a bit more.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote