View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 05:15 AM   #1130
Alissa1651
Enthusiast
Alissa1651 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle app for iOS
An update regarding the date started/finished issue. It's on GR side, I reported the problem trying to isolate the case using both the website and the iOS app (it's notable in the app. Basically, even if the dates show in all the relevant pages of the website, in the "write a review" section of the app they don't, and the books that don't are those the plugin cannot retrieve both dates for), and this is the support reply. Granted, it's only a polite reply, but they admitted there is a bug:

"Thank you for getting back to me! I've gone ahead and reported this behavior once again and I was informed by our developers that this is a bug that is currently affecting the proper display of certain dates on the iOS app. I can assure you we are actively working on fixing this issue so you can continue to track your book without any further issues. While I don’t have a firm date for the fix, this bug is prioritized in our development team’s backlog and hope to fix this very soon. I’ve added your report to the developer ticket and I’ll let you know once it’s been resolved."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cattura.PNG
Views:	335
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	163882  
Alissa1651 is offline   Reply With Quote