View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 11:26 PM   #1126
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdanih View Post
I have realised that when I sync my calibre library there are some books that the start and end reading date does not sync with the dates I have in Goodreads.
I have checked that they are linked properly and the dates are in GR but the problem continues.
I am not sure if it is a pluging problem but I haven't change my configuration in the calibre pluging.
There was some discussion on this earlier in the year. As far as I can tell, sometime Goodreads gives the date to us and sometimes it doesn't. And it isn't obvious why it happens like this or how to fix it. There were some suggestions, but I don't think they worked all the time.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote